SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
Content is king.
Easily found, quality content is what users want.
According to Google, this is the essence of obtaining a good search engine ranking.
The Google starter guide to SEO is a great introduction to the extra details of optimising your site. You can download it here – search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf
SEO is usually viewed as an on-going process of refining website content and social media in response to visitor traffic.
That said, there are a number of services that I offer as standard features to help your SEO -
- Code using Valid Semantic HTML
- Bring your attention to the importance of keywords and phrases
- Verify your site with Google
- Submit a Sitemap to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Create a Google Analytics account for you
- Submit your business to Google Places and add a Google Map to your site when appropriate
- Make sure your site has unique title and meta descriptions for each page and post
- Submit your site to the Dmoz Directory